Planning to sell your home? Turn to Observe Home Inspections, LLC for a full home inspection in Bel Air, MD. We're committed to providing top-of-the-line real estate inspections to all of our customers. We'll be here to guide you through the inspection process before putting the for sale sign up outside your home. Our expert offers 24/7 inspections every single day, including the weekends.
We're currently running two special offers for our customers:
- A 30% discount. Get 30% off your radon measurement when you ask for a home inspection and radon test for your under-contract property.
- A 25% discount. Get 25% off your next inspection if a settlement isn't possible.
We also provide free technical homeowner support resources. Count on us for your home inspection.
Before you list your home on the market, you'll need a full home inspection. We offer several inspection options, such as:
Drone home Inspections
Walk & Talk home Inspections
Pre-Listing home Inspections
4-point home Inspections
We even provide radon testing to make sure your home doesn't have a high concentration of this gas. Call now to request a real estate inspection.
There's nothing more important than having peace of mind about your home. Whether you're a buyer or a seller, you can count on our team to be honest and open throughout the entire inspection process. We have over 20 years of experience in civil engineering and have a master's degree in engineering. You can rely on us because we are a part of:
· Construction Experienced with more than 20 years’ experience on Single Family and Multi-family Residential & Commercial projects
Degrees / Certifications
· BEng in Civil Engineering, Oxford, UK
· MSc in Structural Engineering, London, UK
· LEED Green Associate - U.S. Green Building Council
· Erosion & Sediment control - Maryland State Highway Administration
· Drone Certified Pilot (Part 107) - Federal Aviation Administration
· OSHA 30-hour Construction Industry Outreach – O.S.H.A
· Radon Measurement Professional with Standard and Analytical Services
· ASHI – American Society of Home Inspectors
· NACHI – International Association of Certified Home Inspectors
· MDAHI – Maryland Association of Home Inspectors
· Affiliate member of Harford County Association of Realtors
· AARST / NRPP Member – Association of Radon Professionals
· Affiliate member Realtors of Maryland